Thursday, December 7, 2017

Why I Like Snake Handling Churches...

As I continue a series on "Why I Like" different churches, denominations, or sects within Christianity I feel compelled to address why I like, the very controversial, Snake Handling Churches.

The problem is, for the life of me, I cannot think of one good reason. Never mind...


Check out "Why I like..."

Why I like the Church of the Nazarene.
Why I like small churches.
Why I like Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches
Why I like the Roman Catholic Church
Why I like Conservative Holiness Churches

1 comment:

  1. 1. They hold a high view of scripture, and don't try to explain away hard verses. (Even if they don't always have proper interpretation.)
    2. They believe in a big God who can intervene supernaturally.
    3. They're willing to put their lives on the line for their faith.

    ReplyDelete